We are currently seeking for a user interface / front-end developer to join our development team. D-Tech UI/UX developers are highly motivated individuals who are looking not just for a job, but for a quest, a great experience in improving other people’s experiences.
As a D-Tech UI designer/Front-end developer, you will be primarily responsible for create mock-ups/design wireframes based on user requirement analysis, and translating these into functional interfaces for Web and mobile. You will work collaboratively with other team members taking a project from conception, through analysis, prototyping, visual design and finally to implementation.
Expected skills and qualification
- Proven UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Back-end technologies (e.g PHP, Java, Ruby, Python MySQL) and CMS software will be a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Passionate about user experience
- Ability to work in a small team
- Familiarity with developer tools and SDKs
- Experience in facilitating user research and usability tests
- Experience in user interface patterns for mobile and web
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process will be a plus
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Interested in this Position?How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com, including a copy of your CV and cover letter.