We’re currently seeking for ambitious and talented sales executives for Kumasi, Accra, Sunyani, and Tamale. Your primary responsibility as a D-Tech sales executive is to generate leads and new business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Job duties include:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell company’s products and services
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and minimum qualifications:
- Degree, HND, DIPLOMA, DBS or SHS
- At least 2 years of experience in sales/marketing or related areas will be a plus
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic computing skills – document processing, web browsing and email
- Strong negotiation skills
- ** Ability to work without supervision
Interested in this Position?How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com, including a copy of your CV and cover letter.