Front Desk Executive
We’re currently on the lookout for a confident, energetic, and dedicated individual to join our Customer Relationship Management team in the capacity of front desk executive. As a D-Tech front desk executive, you will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make, both virtually and in person.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
Job duties include:
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Provide basic information to prospective customers about the company’s products
- Provide assistance to customers via phone/email/messaging and channel them to appropriate personnel if/where necessary
- Keep front office tidy and presentable
- Occasionally greet and welcome guests
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office supplies and utilities, and make purchases when necessary
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other related duties as assigned
Skills and minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- HND or Degree (Business Information Technology, Information systems or other computing field is preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the use of ERP and CRM software will be a major advantage
Interested in this Position?How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a copy of your CV and cover letter.