Technical Support Engineer
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Technical Support Engineer. As a D-Tech Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for working with different systems, software, and hardware; providing solutions to customer issues, and following standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
Job duties include:
- Monitor and maintain assigned systems and equipment
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding their subscribed products / services.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues, and prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
Skills and minimum qualifications:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer (3-5 years’ experience in system engineering and IT support is preferred)
- In-depth knowledge in networked systems (software, network, storage, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested in this Position?How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com, including a copy of your CV and cover letter.