- Before proceeding with the Transfer, you are advised to first check if your domain name can be transferred
- Once you have determined whether a domain name can be transferred, you will need to apply for the Transfer at the Registrar of your choice. Refer to the New/Gaining Registrar's Transfer process to transfer your domain name under their management.
- Once you have confirmed the Transfer with the New/Gaining Registrar, we would receive an intimation about this Transfer. Darrel Technologies Ltd would then be sending an email to the Registrant Contact of the domain name, informing them that a request for Transfer of this domain name has been placed with the New/Gaining Registrar.
Domain Transfer Authorization
- Note If you do not wish to Transfer your domain name to this New/Gaining Registrar, click the Cancel Transfer Link listed in the email within 5 days, from the date the email was sent.
- Upon placing a Transfer request for a .AU domain name, Darrel Technologies Ltd Ghana would be emailing the Registrant Contact for his approval.
- Upon placing a Transfer request for your .ES domain name with the New/Gaining Registrar, the .ES Registry will email the Admin Contact listed in the Whois of the domain name. The Admin Contact must click the approval link within 10 days to confirm the Transfer. If the approval link is not clicked or the decline link is clicked, the domain name will continue being registered with Darrel Technologies Ltd Ghana.
- Transfer of a .EU domain name does not involve approval by the Registrant Contact through email/FAX. Once a Transfer request is initiated, the .EU Registry authenticates the Transfer through the provided Authorization Code and completes the Transfer instantly.
- Transfer of a .NZ domain name does not involve approval by the Registrant Contact through email/FAX. Once a Transfer request is initiated, the .NZ Registry authenticates the Transfer through the provided Unique Domain Authentication ID (UDAI) and completes the Transfer instantly.
- The domain name will get transferred to the New/Gaining Registrar, at the expiry of 5 days from you having approved the Transfer at the New Registrar, provided the Registrant Contact does not cancel the Transfer.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Most TLDs (Domain Name Extensions) have a Domain (Transfer) Secret / Authorization Code (known as...
Log in to the Client Area Go to Domains -> My Domains Locate the domain you wish to toggle...
There are various cases where a domain name may not be transferable to another Registrar. This...