You may upgrade anytime; there is no contract to keep you in your plan.
The best answer depends on where you want to move.
Shared Web Hosting to Shared Web Hosting
Shared Web Hosting to Reseller Hosting
Reseller Hosting to Reseller Hosting
VPS to VPS
To upgrade your account:
- Log in to the Client Area
- Go to Services -> My Services
- Locate the hosting account you wish to upgrade and click on the service status, which will take you to its product page
- From the product page, click on "Upgrade/Downgrade" from the sidebar
- Select the required options and proceed to obtain an invoice for your request.
You will be billed at a prorated amount for the remainder of your billing cycle at the time of the upgrade.
*Additional Notes about Upgrading from Shared to Reseller
When upgrading accounts from a Shared plan to a Reseller plan, we will move the account with the add-on domains intact. However, we will not convert add-on domains into individual cPanel accounts. We may be able to do so upon request.
Please see our Transfer Policy
Any Type to VPS or Dedicated Server
You cannot use the upgrade form if you wish to upgrade to a VPS or dedicated server, or from one dedicated server to another. Instead, please order the new dedicated server online, request your free content transfers, change the DNS for your domains, and then close the old hosting account.
Remember, do NOT cancel your hosting accounts until you have changed DNS and thoroughly inspected your site to ensure everything was transferred properly. The last step will always be to cancel the old hosting accounts.