When will my Order be processed?
We often get asked this question from time to time. To clear up any confusion about order processing for “Webservices” and digital products at Darrel Technologies and, to clear up any misconceptions regarding this process, here’s how order processing at D-Tech works:
- Domain Registration/Renewals — typically 2 – 6 hours of confirmation of payment (within 2 hours in most cases), with the exception of GH (.com.gh, .org.gh, .gov.gh, etc) domains – which could take up to 3 business days to process, after the requirements have been fulfilled.
- Domain Transfers — transfers are initiated within 2 – 6 hours of confirmation of payment. However, the transfer process itself could take anywhere between 3 – 5 days to complete, after the admin contact for the domain being transferred has approved of the transfer.
- Domain Restoration — it takes anywhere between 5 – 7 days for a domain to be restored at the Registry.
- Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and SSL Certificates — typically 2 – 6 hours of confirmation of payment (within 2 hours in most cases).
- VPS — within 6 to 12 hours of confirmation of payment
- Dedicated Servers — typically within 12 – 48 hours of confirmation of payment, but could often take up to 5 days, depending on availability of resources at our data center.
But I paid online for my order and received confirmation
Even if you have paid online for your order and received confirmation, the maximum processing duration specified here would still apply as several processes including but not limited to fraud checks and/or manual verification, as well as other internal processes may be required.
We would kindly ask that you allow up to the maximum duration for processing. If your order still has not been processed after this period, please email our Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.