The contact information for your domain(s) is publicly available and can be obtained by performing a simple Whois lookup. Privacy Protection is a service available with your domain name, which prevents your contact details from being displayed publicly. You may either enable this service at the time of Registering/Transferring your domain name or enable/disable this service anytime during the length of the domain name's registration, as required.
- Log in to the Webservices Client Area
- Go to Domains -> My Domains
- Locate the domain you wish to modify and click on "Manage Domain" ( )
- Click the "Addons" link in the side bar to the left.
- Under "ID Protection", you can toggle privacy protection by clicking on the required enable or disable link.